YOU CAN ONLY BE AS GOOD IN YOUR SPORTS` TRAINING AS IN YOUR BODY`S ABILITY TO RECOVER!
Through our comprehensive Sports Recovery & Performance Enhancement Program, we are committed to inspire and impress our clients. Our team of sports rehabilitation experts is dedicated to help you achieve the highest level of fitness, revitalize your body, and accomplish remarkable and self-satisfying results.
Our program caters for all athletes from different levels of skills as well as any form of sport; from world`s class athletes, professional sportsmen, university team players, to weekend warriors who would like to enjoy a game for recreation.
During sessions, our specialized health professionals utilize evidence-based modalities to help any athlete reach and maintain an optimal level of performance. Corebasics` state-of-the art recovery program and clinical expertise allows you to rest, recover and rebuild. Each Recovery Session incorporates three of the following services:
- Standing in a very cold chamber might seem a peculiar path to health. But the wellness concept, known as `cryotherapy`, is garnering ever-increasing world-wide attention.
- Cryotherapy is the science of exposing the body to sub-zero temperatures in order to stimulate multiple physical and mental health benefits. The first thing you ought to know is that it works! It is not a craze nor an illusion – it is a process that heals, and revitalizes the body!
- Whole body cryotherapy is what we offer at Corebasics. It benefits people from all walks of life; professional athletes, sportsmen, university team players, or those of us who look for a boost of body rejuvenation and recovery to do the weekly cycling tour or play some soccer in the weekends. Moreover, cryotherapy decreases muscle soreness, facilitates recovery after exercise, and is very relaxing.
- Your therapy session will never have to exceed 3 minutes, and the appealing part for our clients is that this `cold` therapy is completely dry, meaning that once you step out of the CRYOFREEZE Chamber, your skin will re-heat immediately. Where else can you find a recovering and revitalizing therapy that is this effective and can be done as quickly and effortlessly as total body cryotherapy?
- Pneumatic Compression Therapy is one of the essential tools for your rapid recovery. With the proven results our programs provide, the top athletes, sportsmen, coaches, and trainers can enjoy that competitive-edge they are always striving to achieve.
- During the session, you will first experience a pre-inflate cycle, during which the connected attachments take your exact body shape. The session will then begin by inflating the attachment and compressing your feet, hands, and/or upper quad (depending on which attachment in use). In resemblance to the caressing and kneading of the hand massage, each segment of the attachment will first compress in a pulsing way and then releases. This will continue in a repetition for each segment of the attachment as the compression pattern works its way up your limb.
- Massage therapy can help you achieve your athletic goals and is considered an integral part of any effective recovery regimen. Regular massage helps clear your body of lactic acid, reduces muscle soreness, and improves blood flow. From minor muscles strains to more serious injuries, we specialize in getting you back as quickly as possible and keep you performing at the top of your game.
- Simply stated, electric muscle stimulation trains your muscles in a way that traditional manual workouts alone cannot. It is customary for many sports professionals and fitness enthusiasts to use this effective modality to enhance their workouts and training agendas. Mechanism of action relies on sending electronic pulses to your motor nerves in order to generate muscle contractions.
- By adding electric muscle stimulation to your training, it helps boost your muscular effort by engaging a greater percentage of muscle fibers. The technology targets both type 1 slow-twitch muscle fibers which influence muscle endurance, and type 2 fast-twitch muscle fibers which impact muscle responsiveness and power. Helps boosting your training efficiency, thus allowing for enhanced fitness results.
We offer an extensive array of elite services from physical therapy to recovery to fitness. Whether you have sustained an injury or are an athlete looking to get back to top performance, our expertise will help you reach your goals!
Why choose us?
Through innovative, pain-free and non-invasive techniques, we focus on helping athletes achieve peak performance. Majority of over-use or general musculoskeletal injuries are a result of improper biomechanics, and our highly-trained sports recovery specialists are able to assess and prevent injury, and improve training and performance.
Our multidisciplinary Sports Recovery and Performance Enhancement Program offers a variety of services that can be tailored to meet any individual’s personal and unique needs. We incorporate knowledge and techniques from multiple disciplines in order to ensure that you achieve the best possible outcome, faster.
"""Thanks Dr. Khaled for the physical therapy on my elbow. The aggressive therapy really helped me to play long sessions and get back to good performance."
“After one month of physiotherapy treatment for my aching knee at corebasics, now I am able to resume my daily running and doing workouts with no pain. Thank you guys for the good job!”